Rap a Wedding Toast

Carly wanted to surprise her big sister, Abbey by rapping her wedding speech, toasting her sister and new husband. It was a show stopper performance by this Matron of Honor and the Bride was loving it! Hats off to Chasen Shaw Entertainment for helping Carly pull off this fun wedding day surprise.

It is a must see wedding toast! Click play to get down with Carly!

surprise-wedding-speech-rap

Comments

1. KASI BICKERSTAFF says:

WOW. WOW. WOW. thats all I can say….. Congrats to you both, and mad props to Carly! She did so good that was insane!!!!!! much love!

2. Eileen Sanchez says:

WOW,,,,,,This was the most Amazing Wedding Toast ever!!! LOVED IT, LOVED IT!!!! AWESOME IN EVERY ASPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Carly Rocked it, YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ” May God Bless your Marriage , Today & Always Abundantly!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Love to the Familia, HUgs Eileen ( Faus -Sister) :)

3. cw sangree says:

Haha! That’s awesome! Very nicely done, Mark & Trish! If this doesn’t go viral, it’s because nobody’s online in the next few days. =)

4. Jim Felder says:

WOW! White girl be RAPPIN’! Great job! Very cool toast Carly!

Congrats!

5. Destry Davis says:

Very unique! !! Loved it!

6. Robin Elliott says:

Wow! That was totally awesome! A lot of love went into that!

7. Shirley Atherton says:

A southern girl could never articulate this fast.

8. sandy says:

she got it goin’ on!!!! loved her sister’s reactions! great job capturing it all!

9. Bob says:

I LOVE this family!!! IF (Big if and God forbid) anything happens to my wife…Will you marry me Carly?

10. Amber says:

Awesome Job to little sis Carly! Whoa, that must have taken some time to write, then rap, geeze!!! You go Girl! What a great Family and now extended Family! Congrats to all!!

11. Camden says:

Omg, this is perfect. I have watched every video on this website and yes I have cried like a baby they all were amazingly beautiful and perfect. But this, your wedding the first dance & this toast has own me over. I watched it for like a minute then sent it to my mom & said I will have something like this momma. She responds honey I wouldn’t expect anything more exciting. This is my vision to a perfect wedding, I want happiness of who I represent and that is exactly what your wedding was! Absolutely amazing

12. Camden says:

Btw coming from Claremore, Ok

13. Lisa M says:

This is the best toast I’ve seen!!!! WOW! Love, Love, Love it! That girl can rap!